PRAYER OF SALVATION.

PRAYER OF SALVATION:
My dearly beloved, I am very delighted that you are about to take this prayer of salvation. It is a bold step of faith which means you are renouncing the things of the world and accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour. No matter how grievous it is the sin you might have committed, God can still forgive you for he says in the book of 1st John 1:9 " If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." . I assure you that you will never regret this as you do this. Things are going to turn around for you for the best as soon as you do this because the Bible tells us in the book of Matthew 6:33 that we should seek first the kingdom of God and every other things shall be added unto us. The whole world is in the hands of God. He made everything both in heaven and on earth ranging from the best health to wealth unspeakable. As soon as you take this step, I beseech you to stand firm in the faith not allowing anything whatsoever to shift you away from God. 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." Make you Bible your best and closest friend and partner and always be in the gathering of Saints. Worship in any Bible believing church around you and always remember that Jesus Christ loves you very much. Thank you.

"Dear Lord, I acknowledge that you, Jesus, are the son of God. I believe that you died on the cross, that your blood was shed for my sins and that God  rose you again from the grave after three days and conquered death. I understand that I was born a sinner and that I have sinned by disobeying your commandments. I ask you to forgive me for those sins. Please change my heart to be like yours loving and full of forgiveness. Help me to obey your teachings as recorded in the Bible. Dear God write my name in the book of life. Please Bring people who can help me on this new path. Be my saviour. Be my Lord. Thank you for saving me from death and giving me new life, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!. I am happy that you have taken this prayer of salvation. You will never regret doing this. May God bless you. Amen.
For the full story of the resurrection of Christ please click THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST. LUKE 24.